SADDLE UP, SADDLE TRIAL POLICY
Saddle Up, Inc. offers customers to take up to 3 saddles, for a 2-3 day trial period. Under special arrangements we can allow more than 3 saddles &/or a longer trial, special arrangements need to be approved by owner or manager on duty. All saddles returned late, without prior arrangements or a phone call to extend, will be charged a $5 dollar a day late fee. If saddles are returned with damage or not returned within 7 days past due date they will be considered sold to customer and the credit card on file will be charged accordingly. Saddles are to be returned in the same condition as when they left, from the time the saddle goes out on trial and until the time it is returned to Saddle Up, Inc. the saddle(s) are fully the customer’s responsibility.
SADDLE UP, RETURN POLICY
If your bought a saddle from us and it isn't working out hear's the deal...... Saddle Up will accept the saddle back within 7 days of the date of purchase for an exchange. A refund can also be given up to 7 days, but please note a 5% fee will be deducted to cover our administrative costs. If the 7 day period has passed, yet it has not been longer that 30 days, we can put the saddle on consignment or apply towards a trade; less 30% (given there is not extensive wear). All tack items have 30 days to be returned. If this time period has passed, Saddle Up will not accept the item. All items returned must be in new condition.
SADDLE UP, SADDLE RETURN POLICY FOR INTERNET ORDERS
Saddles purchased from Saddle Up over the internet & shipped to purchaser may be returned within 7 days form the delivery date of purchase. A refund will be given on returned saddles but refund will not include original shipping costs & please note a 5% restocking fee of the total purchase price will be deducted to cover our administrative costs. Saddles must be received back in the same condition as when they were shipped to you. A refund will not be issued until we receive the saddle back & Saddle Up can verify condition is the same. Shipping to return the saddle will not be paid by Saddle Up, the shipping cost to return the saddle will be the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- Notify Saddle Up Western Saddles and Tack Shop about the return by contacting the shop at 303-772-7821. Phone calls are answered during our business hours provided on the bottom of the home page. Buyers can also contact us about returns by emailing email@example.com.
- All shipping costs for returns will be the buyer’s responsibility if the item was sent correctly. If the item was shipped incorrectly by the seller (wrong color, size, item), the shipping costs for returning the item will be covered by Saddle Up Western Saddles and Tack Shop.
- A 5% restocking fee will apply to any saddles returned in order to cover Saddle Up Western Saddles and Tack Shop’s administrative costs.
- The buyer has 7 days to return saddles and 30 days to return tack items and other accessories. If this time period passes, items will not be accepted by Saddle Up Western Saddles and Tack Shop.
- Items returned must be unused and in new condition in order to be returned. Saddle Up Western Saddles and Tack Shop will not accept saddles or tack in used condition.
- The refund will not be given to the purchaser until the item is received and reviewed for damage and use.
SADDLE UP, LAYAWAY POLICY
Saddle Up requires 1/2 down to begin a layaway plan & the balance to be paid with in 60 days. If the layaway is canceled for any reason, we will charge a non-refundable re-stocking fee of 25% of the total purchase price & any remaining balance owed will be issued in store credit. If for any reason the balance is not paid in full within the 60 day time frame, we can extend an additional 30 days, each 30 day extension will be charged a $50.00 extension fee.
SADDLE UP, HOLDING POLICY
Saddle Up will hold a requested item for 72 hours. After this time period, the item will be put back on the floor for sale.
SADDLE UP, SPECIAL ORDER POLICY
Saddle Up requires 1/2 down for any special order. If the special order is cancelled for any reason, the customer will be responsible for a 20% restocking fee.