Returns & Refunds
SADDLE UP, TACK RETURN POLICY
All tack and other items have 30 days to be returned. If this time period has passed, Saddle Up will not accept the item. All items returned must be in new condition. Customers will be charged a restocking fee that can range from 5% to 75% of the item's price if the item is not returned in new condition or with the original packaging. Please be aware that the original and return shipping will be deducted from your refund (even if your order was eligible for free shipping) if the item(s) were shipped correctly by Saddle Up.
SADDLE UP, SADDLE RETURN POLICY
Saddles purchased from Saddle Up online may be returned within 7 days from the delivery date of purchase. A refund will be given on returned saddles, but the refund will not include original shipping costs (even if the order qualified for free shipping) and please note a 5% restocking fee of the total purchase price will be deducted to cover our administrative costs. The shipping cost to return the saddle will be the sole responsibility of the purchaser. Saddles must be received back in the same condition as when they were shipped to the purchaser. Saddle Up will impose an increased restocking fee in order to cover cleaning and repair costs if the saddle is not returned in its original or new condition. The increase in the restocking fee for damaged saddles will be decided upon arrival and all increases are at Saddle Up's discretion.
- Notify Saddle Up Western Saddle and Tack Shop about the return by contacting the shop at 303-772-7821. Phone calls are answered during our business hours provided on the bottom of the home page. Buyers can also contact us about returns by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All shipping costs for returns will be the buyer’s responsibility if the item was sent correctly. If the item was shipped incorrectly by the seller (wrong color, size, item), the shipping costs for returning the item will be covered by Saddle Up Western Saddles and Tack Shop.
- A 5% restocking fee will apply to any saddles returned in order to cover Saddle Up Western Saddle and Tack Shop’s administrative costs.
- The buyer has 7 days to return saddles and 30 days to return tack items and other accessories in the condition the item was received. If this time period passes, items will not be accepted by Saddle Up Western Saddle and Tack Shop.
- Items returned must be unused and in new condition in order to be returned. Saddle Up Western Saddle and Tack Shop will not accept saddles or tack in used condition.
- The refund will not be given to the purchaser until the item is received and reviewed for damage and use.
- Saddle Up Western Saddle and Tack Shop does not store debit or credit card information from previous purchases. In order to receive a refund, individuals must contact Saddle Up Western Saddle and Tack Shop at 303-772-7821 once the returned item is received. Returns will be initiated 7-10 days after the item is received.
- The item(s) will need to be returned to 1003 Ash St. PO Box 412, Gilcrest, CO 80623.